TRE®(tension-trauma releasing exercises) is a simple technique that creates a natural response for your body to remove blocks deep within your cellular level. TRE is a highly effective and therapeutic self-care tool to relieve physical, mental, and emotional stress.
This 3 hour workshop will be a balance of lecture, tremoring process, and sharing. Includes resources. . *Please note: This is not a yoga workshop.
An inquiry into:
‣ understanding the different types of stress and trauma that we experience
‣ the role of the psoas muscle
‣ re-patterning to heal naturally
‣ self-regulation and being present during TRE
‣ the practice of relaxation and letting go
‣ different types of tremoring process precautions
‣ grounding and clearing energy
No fitness level required.
Limited space. Wear loose, comfortable clothing. This workshop is not advise for people who are pregnant, have epilepsy, recent injuries/surgeries, or untreated high blood pressure.
Price: USD $28/person
To Make a Reservation:
Contact Reception @ 6 Le Hong Phong, Hoi an.
For general inquiries about TRE, email: firstname.lastname@example.org To learn a bit more about TRE, visit Tammy’s webpage: https://www.hanumanyogaretreat.com/tre-tension-trauma-release-exercises.html