200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
95 hour KIDS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Be a Yoga kids’ teacher with international recognition! The licensed training provides many tools and techniques to the trainee. We become aligned with our inner child. Through joy and creation, we offer the tools that we have obtained and the knowledge of our soul.
GENERAL BACKGROUND IN THE SPECIALITY AREA
Includes the study and understanding of all childhood developmental stages from age 3-15 and how the issues of each stage impact what is appropriate for teaching them. Categories are to address the specifics of appropriate developmental application for each age group.
Includes knowledge of classroom techniques, lesson plans and group processing for children’s activities. Age-appropriate teaching skills for yoga class techniques (including how to phrase age appropriate questions to a child) and effective communication skills (such as songs and stories) for working with children.
$1470 / No accommodation
$1650 / Twin share
$1750 / Private room
· Training and Manuel
· Two buffet meals, breakfast and lunch every day
· Filtered drinking water, hot drinks including lemon ginger and coffee (full day)
· Free Yoga Classes
· **Workshops and spa treatments available at extra cost**
· You don’t have to be a qualified teacher to attend. However, if you have not completed a 200 hr YTT you cannot register your training. For example: you can attend the training and get the certification but you can only use it and register as a Kids Yoga Teacher if you are already are a qualified 200 hr yoga teachers. Otherwise it is just a qualification to broaden your knowledge.
Please contact Nomad Yoga for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org
The price does not cover travel to/from Hoi An.
We recommend the Hoi An Expats Facebook Group as a resource for finding long-term accommodations. If you need further assistance with finding accommodations, visa info or transportation please let us know.
- 9:00-10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00-12:15 Meditation
- 15 min Break
- 12:30-14:30 Theory
- 30 min Break
- 15:00- 17:00 Practice
- 20 min Break
- 17:20-19:30 Practice Discussion
SYLLABUS techniques | training | practice
Includes yoga-based practices appropriate for child development, such as asana, asana-based movement, yoga-based games and activities, breathing techniques.
- LESSON PLAN
- YOGA GAMES
- FOLKTALES, MYTHS AND YOGA
- ASANA FOR KIDS
- PARTNER YOGA
- YOGA IN THE CLASSROOM
- TECHNIQUES FOR KIDS WITH ANXIETY
- MEDITATION FOR KIDS
- TEACHER TRAINING MANUAL
- PRACTICE TEACHING
- YOGA FOR SPECIAL NEEDS
- YOGA BUSINESS – INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING