– Hatha Yoga – Beginner series
– What is Hatha yoga?
– Surya Namaskar with mantra awareness
– Standing series of asana
– Kneeling series of asana
– Sitting series of asana
– Lying on stomach series of Asana
– Supine series of asana Inversion series of asana
– Importance of sequence of asana
– Asana benefits and its contra-indications
– Introduction to Anatomy & Physiology
– Skeletal System
– Muscular System
– Cardiovascular system
– Respiratory System
– Anatomy of Breath
– Digestive System
– Nervous system
– Endocrine system
– Benefits of yoga
– Sitting posture in yoga
– Yoga Therapy
– Energetic Anatomy
– Energetic Anatomy 2
– What is Darshan?
– What is Yoga?
– History of Yoga
– The four Yuga in Yogic Tradition
– The five kosha (bodies)
– The four faculties of mind–field
– Intro to Ayurvedic life style
– Intro to Yogic sleeping life style
– Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
– What is waking state in yogic science?
– What is dreaming state in Yogic Science?
– What is Deep sleep state in Yogic Science?
– What is Meditation and Yoga Nidra?
– Steps of doing Asana correctly
– Workshop on side bending and front & back bending
– How to make mind flexible by making body flexible?
– How to use of props for protection ?
– Alternative style of Asana for various benefits
– Various limitations and contra-indications of specific yoga practices
– Disciplines of yoga teachers and students
– The scope of listening, presence, directive and non directive dialogue
– How important is demonstration?
– What are the preparations for class room?
– How to describe the practice , techniques and delivery in teaching a class?
– What are the seven steps to become a great Yoga teachers?